Christ the King Alumni Association
Thousands of students have roamed our halls since the school first opened in 1955. Though Monsignor Sweeney and the nuns are no longer with us, their presence—and yours—is still felt with every ring of the school bell.
To celebrate our history, we would like to reconnect with of the students, teachers and administrators who have contributed to the life and legacy of Christ the King School over the last 55 years.
Please take a few moments and let us know how—and what—you are doing. We would also love to know how your education at Christ the King School has helped you through the years.
Thank you very much for visiting us today!
- October 21 to October 29
- Book Fair
- Grandparents Day - 1:25pm Dismissal 1:25PM
- October 25
- SAC Meeting
7:00PM to 8:00PM
- Friday, October 21
- Chili & Cinnamon Rolls
- Monday, October 24
- Corn Dogs, Cheese Pizza, or Pepperoni Salad
- Tuesday, October 25
- Baked Potato Bar & Cookie Day, Pepperoni Pizza, or Chef Salad
- Wednesday, October 26
- Popcorn Chicken & Smile Fries, Cheese Pizza, or Pepperoni Salad
- Thursday, October 27
- Sweet & Sour Chicken Rice Bowl, Pepperoni Pizza, or Chef Salad
|Kindergarten to Third||$3.00|
|Fourth to Eighth||$3.25|