Saturday July 23, 2016
Why We Love Our School
- I am thankful for 6th grade teachers who do an amazing job of reaching out to all their kids, and offering them support and encouragement
- Calla Crowley and volunteers in the reading program work one-on-one with struggling readers, helping them feel confident and successful.
- I am thankful for the speech, religion, and patriotism requirements starting from the beginning of the children’s school experience, which gives them an edge in life, and makes them a better person
- The teachers are amazing, the aides are amazing, and the food is amazing. I can't find anything un-amazing about CK.
- I love my teacher so much. She’s pretty, she’s super nice, she’s fair, she teaches us so much, she loves God, she loves me, and everyone. I’m so lucky.
- Thank you to the teachers and staff for your tireless inspiration, devotion and commitment to my children.
- I am continually impressed with not only the effort and dedication placed on my child's education, but on my child herself.
- You are teaching her lessons in the classroom as well as in life that will last indefinitely.
- You have encouraged curiosity and motivation in my daughter while making her feel at home in her first year at CK.
- The sign language skills that are being taught can be used throughout the world as the universal language.
- The special projects (created by the children inspired by the teachers) for the parents are the best treasures a parent could ever get.
- I like Christ the King School because whenever someone needs a helping hand, a person is always there to share one.
- I’m thankful for my teacher because she teaches me new things like sewing, reading, writing, and counting.
- I’m thankful because all of the teachers are so nice, care so much, and teach me so much.
- Thank you for teaching the principles and values of our Catholic faith. Thank you for giving our children the opportunity to pray in the classroom, guiding and encouraging them as we do at home to live their faith every moment of every day.
- My child has REALLY FLOURISHED in Mrs. Buchanan's Montessori program, I can't thank her enough!
- Thank you for the love that goes into your teaching. All of the specials offered enhance my children.
- The requirement for productions is very special, so it’s cool to participate in drama, so you may find a new love. The learning that goes with the productions is outstanding.
Christ the King is My School
Christ the King News and Notes
- 2015-16 School Year Job Openings:
2015-16 School Year Job Openings: Please submit a letter of interest, and a resume to Mrs. Rasmussen in the school office.
- Middle School Teacher
- Educational Assistants