Choosing a school is an important decision for each family. The best way to get a feel for our school is to come for a tour where you can see classrooms at work. Please click here or call the office at (509) 946-6158 to schedule a tour or get answers for any questions you may have. Your child is not considered registered until the registration fee is paid AND all of the following have been turned in.
- A student entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old by August 31 of that year.
- Baptismal record, immunization record, the latest report card and standardized test results must be submitted with the completed application form before a family is considered for acceptance.
- Priority in acceptance will be accorded as followed:
- Current families in good standing
- Siblings of students already enrolled at Christ the King Catholic School
- Registered parishioners at Christ the King Catholic Parish
- Non-parish applicants
- Final approval by the principal is required for acceptance into school.
Tuition Assistance is available to parish families. Please contact the school office for more information.